I was dreaming of the past


Love is real, real is love
Love is feeling, feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved

Love is free, free is love
Love is living, living love
Love is needing to be loved

_____________________

I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold you love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you

I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps

___________________

So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the future, outta the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our images in space and in time

Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it, you got to let it go

_____________________________________________


Sounds of laughter, shades of love are ringing through my opened ears,
Inciting and inviting me.
Limitless undying love, which shines around me like a million suns,
And calls me on and on across the universe.

Jai guru deva, Om.

______________________________


No one I think is in my tree
I mean it must be high or low
That is you can't you know tune in
But it's all right
That is I think it's not too bad

Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to
Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real

______________

Everywhere, knowing that love is to share
each one believing that love never dies
watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there.
________________________________________________

"We were talking...
about the space between us all
and the people
who hide themselves behind a wall
of illusion
never glimpse the truth
when it's far too late...
when they pass away.....
______________



stellium em câncer

sol, lua, marte, mercúrio maria bethânia que perfeição